- I can write a clear introduction paragraph.
- I can write three clear body paragraphs to support the theme.
- I can write a conclusion paragraph to reinforce the theme.
- I can introduce, identify, and explain my quote evidence in each body paragraph.
1. Draw a line across your rough draft where each paragraph ends. (There should be 5 separate paragraphs, one for each page in your graphic organizer)
2. Add an ARROW ----------> Next to the beginning of each paragraph so you remember to indent each paragraph while typing your final copy.
3. Choose easy, medium, or hard envelopes and put together an organized paper. Once you finish, use the answer key to check if the order was correct.
When revisions are complete, practice the envelope puzzle for organization and review the example on the theme analysis main page.